Homeopathy is a practice of medicine that embraces a holistic, natural approach to ill health.
Melissa Bradshaw-Weaver is a professional homeopath registered with the Society of Homeopaths. Melissa’s passion for homeopathy developed following homeopathic treatment in 2012 to restore her own health, which had hit rock bottom with fatigue and recurrent illnesses due to Candida overgrowth. Homeopathy is a gentle, but incredibly effective, discipline and has become a way of life for Melissa and her family. She feels very fortunate to be able to pass those benefits on to the clients she treats as a qualified, classical homeopathic practitioner.
Melissa has found particular success in helping patients overcome:
- Hormonal irregularities such as PMT, painful periods and menopausal symptoms
- Allergies, including hayfever, house dust mites and pet hair
- Symptoms of Candida overgrowth
- Asthma, eczema
- Grief, anxiety, depression and insomnia
- Chronic fatigue
Homeopathy is a holistic medicine, based on the principle of ‘like cures like’.
This means the substance that causes the disease, also holds the key to healing, in a process which removes the original toxins but releases the natural energy.
Homeopathy aims to stimulate the body’s own natural ability to heal and has no side effects. It is ideal for those seeking a holistic approach to boost vitality and wellbeing. Homeopathic remedies can be used alongside conventional medicine and are safe to use for any age, from pregnancy to birth, infants and children, through all phases of life to those in their more senior years.
Homeopathy is one of the few medical specialities which carries no penalties – only benefits
— Yehudi Menuhin
People also seek homeopathy for help with other conditions such as :
- Period pain
- IBS and other digestive conditions
- Frequent, acute infections
Homeopathy is also a safe option for:
- Babies health – teething, colic, nappy rash, sleep problems.
- Children – anxiety, bed-wetting, childhood illnesses.
During your consultation, Melissa will take a full physical, mental, emotional and medical history in order to prescribe homeopathic remedies bespoke to your needs, with follow up appointments around four to six weeks after your first consultation. Included in the fee is your homeopathic remedy (or remedies!) and support between appointments.
BOOK YOUR HOMEOPATHY APPOINTMENT
- Zoom or Skype appointments can be booked via Melissa’s convenient online diary on her website.
- Face to face consultations are at The Natural Health Hub in Lymington, Pro Fusion Therapy in Ringwood or the Ringwood Health Clinic.
- Should you prefer a face to face consultation with Melissa, please request by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our blog section to read some great articles written by our team.