With a passion for health and well-being, Nutritional Specialist, Personal Trainer & Natural Juice Therapist Louise Cottingham loves helping people achieve their fitness goals, through informative, fun and compassionate classes.
Whether it be Personal Training or attending one of Louise’s quarterly Juicing Workshops in Lymington. (Find her next one in our Events section) Or a more personalised touch through her 8-week Nutritional 1-2-1 programs which are centred around an individual’s personal needs.
ONLINE or In-person OPTIONS
- Personal Training
- In-person £139 for 4 sessions
- Online £110 for 4 sessions
- Group Fitness Classes
- In-person – Various packages. Contact Louise for details.
- Online Only £5 per class (per household – your partner can attend for free).
- Juice Workshops – scroll down for more details.
- In-person £30
- Online £20
- Nutritional 1-2-1 programs
- In-person or online £350- This is a targeted, person-centred course of 8 x 1 hour 15 mins appointments.
cold-pressed raw Juice Service
If you have been wanting to make your own fresh fruit and vegetable juices, but find you never seem to have the time, then Louise has the answer for you as she also offers a cold-pressed raw juice service.
Perfect for very busy people and families who would like to incorporate the health benefits of fresh juice, but do not have the time to get hands-on with their own juicing. Order what you need for the week and Louise will make it for you.
Free delivery within a 30-minute drive from Lymington, and .45p per mile for additional miles. Contact Louise to discuss.
Louise has been in the health, fitness and well-being industry for over 17 years, and prides herself on her ability to adapt to suit her clients’ needs and also expertly assist them toward good health.
Louise also runs her own very special retreat days, which incorporate a woodland walk in nature, learning about the benefits of juicing and two gentle yoga and relaxation classes.
Contact Louise for more information and dates.
Learn to Juice Workshops
Learning how to make delicious and nutritious fresh fruit and vegetable juices is probably one of the best skills you can have. And knowing how to expertly juice your way to health and well-being is both empowering and often transformational.
If you would like to learn how Louise could help you become a happier and healthier version of yourself, she would love to hear from you.
Join one of Louise’s in-person workshops to learn:
- Short talk and visual presentation on health -v- disease.
- Why juice.
- What are enzymes and why we need them?
- What juicer to use… slow or fast!
- Difference between juicing and blending.
- How to juice.
- To peel or not to peel.
- Enjoy sample juices
- Learn useful tips and expert advice.
- Questions & Answers.
- You will receive notes to take home.
Louise has a favourite quote…
“We have one beautiful vessel to live in, take care of it, it is the only one you will ever have”.
What is a Healthy diet? Read Louise’s blog to find out.
Contact Louise Cottingham today for an informal, no-obligation, friendly chat.
Why wait until tomorrow when you can begin your transformational journey today.
HELP SUPPORT US:
– Tell Louise you found her info on our website.
– Share this page by clicking on the social media links below the map.