Health and well being is our biggest priority, if we don’t have our health what do we have? If you are looking to support your health, interested in adding juice to your days, this workshop could be just what you are looking for.
How to juice and more importantly, WHY juice?
Time to make that promised lifestyle change. Reboot your internal system, for maybe the first time!
Louise Cottingham is a compassionate, fully qualified Natural Juice Therapist, Personal Trainer and Nutrition Specialist in the New Forest. She is super excited to share with you the amazing benefits of incorporating Raw Juice and more into your daily health regime.
Some Key Points You Will Learn
- Visual demonstration – Toxicity and Deficiency
- Why juice
- Enzymes – what are they and why are they so important
- Cooked food – what does it really provide us with
- What about the fibre
- Circadian body Rhythms
- What Juicer – Fast or Slow
- Difference between Juicing and Blending
- Juice samples to taste
- How to make nut milk in the Juicer
- Plant-based treat
- Infused lemon and lime water for your refreshment
- Full workshop notes to take home
This 2-hour workshop will enlighten you with an insight into what is actually happening within your internal system. Understanding the foods that can harm this precise tuning and find out about the ‘red flags’ that have been ringing for months maybe even years.
- What are these ‘red flags’ trying to tell us?
- Join us, for this informal, but informative evening and make that lifestyle change!
- Louise runs these workshops on a 3-month basis.
- £30 per person
- There are only 10 places on this workshop.
- Call Louise now to book your place.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tickets are non-refundable, however, you can transfer to a friend – please let Louise know the details.
This evening is compliant with social distancing regulations.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LOUISE IN OUR DIRECTORY.
And she has also written a great blog asking What Is A Healthy Diet?